COVID-19 INFORMATION AND STATUS UPDATES
Sanibel Captiva Island Vacation Rentals remains committed to the health and safety of our valued guests and staff. Moving forward, SCIVR has added a few new ways to ensure a safe and memorable vacation for you and your family.
Our Promise: Your Safety
All of us at Sanibel Captiva Island Vacation Rentals wish to ensure your vacation is exceptional — and today more than ever, as we follow strict CDC guidelines for the health and safety of our guests, guestrooms, restaurants, and many delightful amenities. From comfort and cleanliness, to welcoming smiles and satisfying value, we’re working hard each day to ensure your vacation is relaxing, fun, wonderful and most of all, safe.
- Allow adequate time between guest stays for appropriate cleaning and sanitation. When reservations allow, we will quarantine and leave vacant 48 hours prior to cleaning.
- All housekeeping staff wear masks and gloves, and exchange gloves with each room cleaning.
- Cleaning procedures and cleaning solutions follow CDC approved guidelines and recommendations.
- Additional cleaning procedures will be applied to high touch areas, soft surfaces and electronics. Use of a commercial laundry service providing linen and towel cleaning services. All linens are sent out and cleaned, sanitized and shrink wrapped when returned.
- Keys are sanitized upon return. MANY OF OUR RENTALS OFFER KEYLESS ENTRY, adding an added level of security and minimal contact with staff.
- Offices are cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Any employee who is ill is asked to stay home.
- All guests will be asked to sign a COVID-19 HEALTH GUIDELINES GUEST AGREEMENT acknowledging their State of origin, current health status and agree to updated guidelines that have been put in place.
- COVID-19 crisis is a global concern. The many precautions and procedures Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts applies to every aspect of your stay are done with this paramount mission: to provide you a vacation experience that is safe, positive, fun, memorable and most of all, healthy.
- We ask for your understanding, patience and trust as we execute our policies and procedures.
- Respect the safety and health of our service providers.
- Contact OUR OFFICE AT 239-472-5050 if you feel any COVID-19 symptoms; our team can provide information on local healthcare providers and pharmacies.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any guest who does not respect our policies and procedures, or puts guests or staff in harm’s way.
- For our out-of-state visitors, per the current County-wide travel safety requirements for visiting Sanibel and Captiva Island, Florida, as of May 20, 2020, vacation rental reservations and stays will be allowed from all U.S. states with COVID-19 case rates less than 700 cases per 100,000 residents. To learn if your state is eligible to visit Lee County, Florida please visit the link here: http://cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/index.html
LOCAL FOOD AND PHARMACY OPERATIONS
Grocery and pharmacy providers on Sanibel are currently open during the following hours (subject to change without notice):
- Bailey’s: 7 AM – 7 PM Daily
- Jerry’s: 7 AM – 7 PM Daily
- Island Pharmacy: 9 AM – 5 PM Monday-Friday, 9 AM – 1 PM Saturday
- CVS General: 8 AM – 9 PM Daily
- CVS Pharmacy: 9 AM – 9 PM Monday-Friday, 10 AM – 5 PM Saturday and Sunday
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR YOUR HEALTH, SAFETY AND INFORMATION