There are 10 questions every Sanibel or Captiva Island vacation rental owner should ask their property management or vacation rental company:
- Is your management company a TRUE hospitality marketing organization that’s focused on owner and guest satisfaction that’s 85 years strong (or a Real Estate firm focused more on selling you and your guests real estate)?
- Do they offer a concierge dedicated to you, plus housekeeping and inspectors that know every detail of your property and your guests?
- Do they have an active and engaged social media strategy with over 150,000 Sanibel and Captiva loving fans?
- Do they have a dynamic leadership management team with over 50 years of Island Hospitality experience?
- Do they have a consistent monthly marketing strategy of pay per click, retargeting and e-blasts to over 150,000 recipients?
- Are they supported by and associated with 4 of TripAdvisor’s top Sanibel and Captiva resorts featuring 5 restaurants, 2 marinas, waters sports, retail and a spa all offering you and your guests exclusive discounts?
- Do they offer you complimentary award winning photography and video to showcase your property in its best light?
- Do they pay all of your third party booking fees on sites like HomeAway and VRBO and offer complimentary keyless entry and access to you and your guests?
- Do they have convenient locations on both Sanibel and Captiva to better assist you and your guests — with 24/7 guest access for needs?
- Do they invest time, effort and most of all, money to market your property to gain you revenue and loyalty (good) — or do they employ unsustainably low commissions rates of 10% or even 5%, fail at marketing your rental and then, charge unusually high booking fees to deceive renters, causing them to no longer rent your property due to dissatisfaction (bad)?
Only one vacation rental company can answer “YES!” to these important questions. That’s us! So ask your company, then come talk to us! 239.472.5050 | 877.388.5050 | SCVacay.com