Two of Captiva’s top-rated TripAdvisor restaurants — Old Captiva House and Crow’s Nest Bar & Grille, located at the legendary ‘Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa — have announced a new menu of nightly Take Home dinner specials. Ordering is easy at 239.472.5161 (423), with pickup at a time convenient to you inside Crow’s Nest. You can view our Nightly Specials menu here. The specials are:
- Mexican Monday: Beef or chicken soft taco with beans, rice and house-made guacamole ($13.95)
- Prime Rib Tuesday: Served with mashed potatoes, veggie medley, horsey sauce and au jus ($26.00)
- Wet Burrito Wednesday: “Sammy’s Chicken” with salsa verde, fresh pico de gallo, guacamole and Mexican rice ($15.95)
- French Dip Thursday: Served with au jus and French fries ($13.95)
- Fish Fry Friday: With French fries, cole slaw and house-made tartar ($16.95)
- Shrimp Scampi Saturday: Served with garlic bread and a side chopped salad ($19.95)
- Grilled Prime New York Sunday: Served with mashed potatoes, veggie medley and port wine demi ($24.00)
In addition, a new Family Style menu is being offered nightly of Fried Chicken, BBQ Ribs or Meatloaf — each with volume discounts for 4, 6 or 8 orders. Guests can also choose from their favorite selections of our limited Take Home menu you can view here.
Again, simply call 239.472.5161 (423) to place your order and designate your time of pickup inside Crow’s Nest. Our team is ready to delivery your order with recommended safety guidelines including cleansed new pens for each transaction, and on-site hand sanitizer.